What has changed?
- Originally, the appearance was to showcase the images larger in a four column alignment instead of 5 columns. It appears that has been changed.
- The menu appearance has changed supposedly making navigation easier. Not sure about this.
- The tab on the left detailing who is following you and who has recently repinned your photos and videos is gone.It has been moved to the top.
- The page appears less cluttered overall with the addition of some extra white space.
- It is easier to find friends from Facebook and Twitter.
- When you look at a close-up view of a pin, you’ll see other pins on the same board.
- There is an illustration of “People who pinned this also pinned…”
- New analytics are being added.
Full details are available on the Pinterest BLOG.
Important to Note:
The way you edit your profile info and account settings has changed:
Edit your profile:
- Click your name at the top right of Pinterest to go to your profile
- Click the pencil on your profile
- Edit your name, username, profile description, location, or website
Edit your account settings:
- Hover over the profile menu
- Click Account Settings
- Change your password, update your email address, or change your email notification settings
How do you feel about these new changes?